11.14.2011

Green projects wanted for upcoming "12 Days of Eco-Christmas" series

Photographing a "green" ornament for the "12 Days of Eco-Christmas" series.

How are you making your Christmas green? Have you made an eco-friendly card, craft or scrapbook page that you are just dying to share? Well then, we have something in common...

I'm on a hunt for guest bloggers to take part in my upcoming "12 Days of Eco-Christmas" series during December. I wouldn't have thought about doing this series without the suggestion from fellow scrapbooker, Zaira of Hacer Scrapbooks, who will also be sharing a project. 

If you're interested, please email me (ecoscrapbook at yahoo dot com) with your idea and be willing to have your project tutorial ready by November 30, along with clear images (no larger than 500x500 pixels). Can't wait to hear from you!

I'm also still seeking scrapbookers to feature for my ongoing Scrapbooker Saturday series. Click here for more information.

Related: