5.15.2013

Easy Business Cards You Can Do Yourself

Yes, you can fill out an order form and wait for a stack of business cards to arrive at your door. Or if you're crafty (I know you are), you can make your own business cards with extra scrapbook paper you've stashed away.

That's just what I did when I made my current business cards. I have plenty of paper scraps and wanted to use them to create new business cards for the class I taught at the Memories Scrapbooking Expo. I spent a few bucks on a personalized stamp (from Close To My Heart), trimmed my paper scraps to size and stamped away!

Danielle Hunter - EcoScrapbook - Scrapbook Designer & Instructor - DIY Business Cards - ecoscrapbook.com
DIY Business Cards

Instead of passing them out individually, I used Removable Glue Dots© to attach my business cards to the scrapbook kits I created for the class. Not only did they showcase my information, my DIY business cards acted as closures for the kits.

Not interested in stamping? Try making these unique bookmark business cards with recycled cardstock and a printer:

DanielleHunter Business Card Bookmarks-8
DIY Business Card Bookmarks
Even though I made those ones a few years ago, you can still find the tutorial on my old blog: How to Make Business Card Bookmarks Using Recycled Scrapbook Paper.

Have you made your own business cards? I'd love to hear about them! ~Danielle

Related:

3 Scrapbook Layouts That Use Photo Scraps
9 Scrapbook Starting Points Using Paper Scraps
8 Scrapbook Starting Points Using Designer Scraps