11.12.2011

Scrapbooker Saturday: Gina

GINA

Also Known As: Gina Torres

Blog: California Scrappin'

Social: Facebook

Scrapbooking Tip: "If you collect buttons, don't overlook saving those little baggies that come attached to sweaters, blouses and skirts! They're a great way to add to your stash!

Save the bubble wrap from packaging. It's a great way to add dimension to your layouts. Cut out some shapes (hearts, circles, etc.) and add a little pop to your projects!"

About: I have been scrapbooking for about two years now, but I've been into photography for about fifteen years. So, I have plenty of pictures to scrap! I work full time as a Sales Assistant for an HVAC Material Supplier. I'm married to the love of my life and we have one black cat. Other crafts that I enjoy are cardmaking, paper crafting and home decor projects. I've been a Memory Works Independent Scrapbook Consultant since May 2011.

Do you have an eco-friendly scrapbooking tip? Find out how you can be featured in a future Scrapbooker Saturday post here.

Related: