The school year is coming to an end and it's time to show appreciation to the teachers in our lives. Here's an easy thank you card that's perfect for any teacher:
Glue Dots® (Glue Lines, Micro)
cardstock (kraft, red, yellow, blue)
letter stickers (American Crafts Thickers)
floss (We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy)
buttons (red, yellow, blue)
1. Cut a 6" x 8" piece of kraft cardstock and fold in half to make a card.
2. Attach letter stickers to the bottom right-hand side of the card to spell out "thanks".
3. Make three 1 1/2" x 3/4" flags out of notebook paper and mat each with cardstock (red, yellow, blue) using Glue Dots Glue Lines® to attach them together.
4. Adhere two Glue Dots Glue Lines® to the back of each matted flag, one on the center and one at the top, leaving 1 mm of adhesive exposed on the front of each flag. Attach the flags to the card as a banner.
5. Apply floss to the top of the exposed Glue Dots Glue Lines®.
6. Make three small bows out of floss and attach to the banner using Micro Glue Dots®.
7. Attach buttons to the center of each flag using Micro Glue Dots®.
There are plenty more tutorials to check out! See a few of them below! ~Danielle
Disclosure: This blog post was written while participating on the Glue Dots design team.