10.29.2011

Scrapbooker Saturday: Renee

RENEE

Also known as:  Renee Joy

Blog:  Charms Buttons & Bows

Social:  Twitter

Scrapbooking Tip:  "I love to reuse all kinds of goodies to store my scrapbooking supplies. For example, when we were done eating the yummy nuts inside of a plastic container, it then became the home for my Prima flowers, after being washed out of course, wink! Oh, another example is our lovely scented Yankee candle....when the scent was gone, I just had to find a good use for it. I did not have to think very long before I thought of my ribbon. 

Last but not least, is my love for chipboard. Cereal boxes are awesome for chipboard. Whoops, I have to be careful not become a hoarder so, of course, any finished cereal boxes go directly into the recycle bin.  Can you tell that I love to scrapbook?!?!"

About:  Renee is a teacher in both secular studies and scrapbooking. She began scrapbooking 14 years ago. She recalls creating her very first album that was a gift for a co-worker. With the use of 1 hour processing and staying up late, the gift was complete. Renee has not stopped scrapping since. She loves to share her love for her favorite hobby by teaching scrapbooking to adults and children at a scrapbook store in her area.

Do you have a scrapbooking tip? Find out how you can be featured in a future Scrapbooker Saturday post here.

Related:

Scrapbooker Saturday: Zaira
Scrapbooker Saturday: Stephanie
Scrapbooker Saturday: Natalie
Scrapbooker Saturday: S