5.26.2015

New Eco-Crafting eBook!


Do you toss your empty toilet paper rolls? What do you do with all those plastic grocery bags? 

Eco-Crafting: 20 Simple & Green Craft Projects is packed with easy to follow tutorials that will help you turn trash to treasure. From making a wreath with grocery bags to upcycling an old pie pan into home decor, you’ll find the perfect craft project for you! 

Avoid the recycling bin and discover what you can do with different types of cardboard. Many of the tutorials are so easy, your kids can help and together, you’ll make the world a greener place.
____________________________

That's from my new eBook! Two years after I self-published the collaborative EcoScrapbooking: Crafty Ideas for Eco-Conscious Scrapbookers, I finally put together my top eco-friendly craft projects into one handy, downloadable book.

Eco-Crafting is now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited subscribers can read it for free! Not a current subscriber? Download Kindle to any device and buy the crafty eBook for on $2.49! You'll learn how to make 20 different eco-friendly craft projects and I'll earn a little pocket change.

Now that I know how to publish on Amazon, I can't wait to start my next eBook! ~Danielle

Related: