7.03.2013

5 Summer Project Ideas

For most people, summer started on June 21, but with one hectic mom schedule, my summer started this week. Let's kick it off with five of my favorite summer-themed projects. Have a look....











Hope your summer is off to a great start! ~Danielle

Since Google Reader has said goodbye, I signed up for BlogLovin'. You can now follow my blog's feed from BlogLovin' and/or sign up for (soon to be monthly newsletter) The EcoScrapbooker from the sidebar. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of fun stuff here - you always show us great ideas for re-purposing containers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great projects and I love the bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really fab ideas! I know that we are still in the midst of summer but I'm already prepping for back to school! Thanks for sharing--the flower carrier is my favorite. I must remember to buy more flowers even if I'm buying them for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile!