EcoScrapbook's Top 10 Upcycled Crafts of 2012

It's fun to look back over the course of a year and see which crafty projects brought in the most traffic. Below are my top ten upcycled craft projects of 2012:

Thanks for stopping by, leaving comments, tweeting my posts and pinning my projects. I love sharing my creative life with you! ~Danielle


  1. Thanks for sharing, Danielle....these are my favorites, also. I really love the wedding album, too!! Happy New Year!!

  2. Thanks for the list, Danielle! My favorite is #9. To be hones, my favorite post did not make it into this list. It was the one where you created 9 different scrapbook pages with your paper scraps http://ecoscrapbook.blogspot.com/2012/10/9-scrapbook-starting-points-using-paper.html

  3. Wow! These are really fabulous ideas. May I share them on my blog, too? I'll use your blog as the link.

  4. Wow, impressive 10 projects. That wine work bird house is adorable.


Your comments make me smile!