6.18.2012

Sending a Little Love to Ohio & Michigan Bloggers


Lisa, from Recklinghausen Musings, recently gave me the Liebster Blog Award (thank you, Lisa!) and now it's my turn to share a little blog love. 

If this award is new to you, it's basically a way to grow our crafting community and let others know about smaller bloggers with less than 200 followers. I'll be focusing on the creative and fabulous bloggers from Ohio and Michigan. Say hello to...

Mindy, The Determined Scrapper -  I met Mindy on the local craft show circuit a couple years ago and have seen her go from a creative newbie to a craft show queen! Each time I see her at a show, her booth just gets bigger and better.

Marla, from Paper Sentiments - Marla is also part of the craft show circuit and I met her at the same show where I met Mindy. She's a pretty cool mom and her designs are adorable.

Candy, Life on the Crafty Side - I officially met Candy through Mindy at Marla's garage sale and we've been following each other online ever since. She's sweet, funny and talented.

Shannon, The Scrapping Stamper - This crafty lady is a fellow MemoryWorks Consultant and Fiskateer (yep, I'm a long-lost Fiskateer) and has some mad skills when it comes to coloring with markers.

Laura, from Power of the Flower - If you're a lover of flowers, you'll want to check out Laura's beautiful photographs. She's a writer, painter, photobook-creator and makes me want to go out in nature and take photos.


If you chose to accept the award, the rules are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Post the award onto your own blog.
4. Choose 5 new recipients with fewer than 200 followers.
5. Let each of them know about the award.

Enjoy! ~Danielle

Related: