3.05.2014

Layout a Day is Over & I'm Still Scrapbooking

By the time Layout a Day is over, I'm usually done scrapbooking until the next round of daily challenges, but not this time! LOAD214 wrapped up last Friday and I didn't quite make my goal of finishing Tabatha's pet memorial scrapbook. There are still a few more layouts I need to work on, plus do something creative with the cover.

As I finish up the scrapbook, I'd like you to enjoy a few of my favorite layouts featuring our sweet Tabby girl:

"Peace"



Supplies: cardstock (Wausau, BasicGrey), BasicGrey stickers, twine. Inspired by this pin.

"Our Sweet Girl"



Supplies:  cardstock (BasicGrey, Wausau), stickers (Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon, Bella Blvd., BasicGrey), acrylic paint. Inspired by this pin.

"Dance"



Supplies: cardstock (Wausau, Basic Grey), CTMH brackets, Bella Blvd. stickers, acrylic paint. Inspired by this pin.

"Diva"



Supplies: cardstock (BasicGrey, Wausau, black), American Craft Thickers, girly stickers I've had for several years, punches, doilies, washi tape, Close To My Heart stamp, StazOn ink. Inspired by this pin.

"The Waiting Game"


Supplies: cardstock (Wausau & lots of BasicGrey scraps I've saved this month), twine, stickers (Echo Park, Sassafras, Bella Blvd), staples. Inspired by this pin.


Related: