4.09.2014

Earth Day Projects for Kids

As my oldest daughter was in the midst of transforming fast food drink carriers into upcycled art, I browsed Pinterest to see what other projects may interest my children for the upcoming Earth Day celebration.


Unable to see the image? Visit my blog or go directly to my board on Pinterest

I tracked down five of my favorite recycled projects to find out how to make them:

1. Junk Mail Tree via Celebrate Green Blog

2. Egg Carton Art via Mod Podge Rocks

3. Heart Crayons via Wenderly

4. Bottlecap Art via Eco-Artware Blog

5. Carton Wallet via Spoonful

If I had to chose just one, I'd go with the egg carton art. I've been all about recycling toilet paper rolls and was pretty impressed with the plethora of upcycled egg carton projects on Pinterest. ~Danielle

Related: