8.29.2012

12 Upcycled Crafts for Every Month of the Year

What can I upcycle today? That's the first question I ask myself when starting a new craft project. If you're reading this right now, I know you often ask yourself that very same question.

Over the past year or so, I've meshed together recycling and crafting. The result: an arsenal of upcycled crafts for every month of the year.

12 Upcycled Crafts for Every Month of the Year

Each project is made from items that often end up in the trash or recycling bin. All of them are craft tutorials I created during my time as a Glue Dots designer and most are crafts for children or ones they can make too.













When I first joined the Glue Dots design team in 2010, I was still trying to find my niche amongst the many crafty and brilliant bloggers I've had the pleasure to discover. Over time, I realized that I love turning trash into treasure and being eco-friendly in the craft room. What was the last thing you recycled while crafting? ~Danielle