Hello! Today's special post is all about February's Layout a Day: LOAD213! If you're just starting out, begin at Heather's blog.
If you've followed along the blog hop, you just arrived from Kristie's blog and I bet you're filled with dozens of tips to get you through a month of continuous scrapbooking.
Being a LOAD-alum, I've over-prepped, under-prepped and everything in between. Here are my plans for February:
|Things To Do: Finish Take 12, Scrapbook Instagram Prints, Shutterfly Photo Book & Digiscrap, 2013 Scrapbooking|
- Finish scrapbooking 2012's Take Twelve: I stayed up-to-date on photographing 12 photos on the 12th day of each of the 12 months in 2012 (say that fast 12 times), but I stopped scrapbooking them in June. I can't put this off any longer.
- Scrapbook my 2012 Instagram prints: During the last LOAD, I scrapbooked my Week in the Life Instagram prints and I'll continue the theme and the book with all my square photos. (See how I printed them here.)
- Digiscrap when I'm short on time: I've use Picasa and My Memories Suite (click to see layouts I created using the software) when I want to create digital scrapbook layouts. I still prefer paper scrapbooking, but I like to the ability to edit photos and layouts freely and spend less time scrapbooking when I need to.
- Finish up my 2012 Shutterfly book: These pages probably won't be shared on Flickr (unless I do screenshots) but I have a Groupon and it expires soon! Time will be extremely limited during February and this is a priority.
- Start scrappin' 2013? I haven't printed anything from this year yet, so this will fall under the digiscrap category if I do any scrapbooking of recent photos.
Participating Blog Hoppers:
Start here--> Heather Dubarry: http://noexcusescrapbooking.com
Alison Day: http://adayinthelifeor5.blogspot.com/
Danielle Taylor: http://scrapperonthestreet.com
Alison Charlton: http://scrappinginsingapore.blogspot.com/
Christy Strickler: http://myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com/
Lynnette Nagle: http://sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com/
Julie Shepler: www.sheplerfamily.com
Joy McHargue: http://www.studiowowjoy.com/
Kelli Panique: http://scrapbookgirl71.com/
Cathy Holiday: pikespeakscrapper.blogspot.com
Leslie Smith: http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
Lori Martin: http://www.chaosandcraziness.com/
Connie Hanks: http://ClickyChickCreates.wordpress.com
Betsye Erazo: betsyerose.blogspot.com
Marcia Fortunato: mfortunato.blogspot.com
Regina Huminski: http://ginabeth1.blogspot.com/
Beth Soler: http://www.scrappingwonders.com
Kristie Sloan: http://kristiesloan.com/blog/
You're here--> Danielle Hunter: http://ecoscrapbook.blogspot.com/
Where to go next--> Katrina Forman: http://k84mansramblings.blogspot.com
Jessica Baldwin: www.inkyaddict.com
Cheryl McCain: http://cherylmccainphotography.com
Briel Schmitz: http://scrappingwindow.blogspot.com/
Marygail Mello: www.marygailscorner.blogspot.com
Want to join us during February? Sign up here: LOAD213: ScrapHAPPIER.