3.03.2012

Layout A Day: 34 Scrapbook Pages in 29 Days

February was a month full of scrapbooking for me...and 459 scrapbookers from around the world, all participants of Layout a Day. There were 6500+ photos uploaded to our private Flickr gallery and many more supportive comments cheering each other on.

In 29 days, I completed a total of 34 pages. I told 32 stories on 32 layouts and scrapbooked 103 photos. I focused on scrapbooking my early childhood and made connections throughout my entire life.

"Layout A Day: February 2012" Digital Scrapbook Layout

That was my last layout and a collage I made using Picasa. It's a photo of my stack of paper layouts, along with a collage of all my pages.

Most of my layouts were created with eco-friendly scrapbooking products and all other supplies came directly from my scrapbooking stash except for one doily I used on this page (couldn't resist this trend and picked up a pack during a trip to Michaels).

You may view all the layouts I created during the month in my LOAD212 gallery. ~Danielle

Related:

Just a Little Scrapbook Therapy
3 Scrapbook Layouts That Use Paper Scraps
Would you use dryer lint on a scrapbook layout?