2.05.2012

Christmas Card: A Banner Holiday

What do jingle bells and a little bling have in common? They are both elements of my fourth Christmas card this year and inspired by the Jingle Belles blog banner.

Jingle Bells & Bling Christmas Card

I was in a square-kind-of-mood and completed this card in less than twenty minutes. I'm happy to have used up a little bit of old holiday paper that was unlikely to end up on a future scrapbook layout.  

That's what I love about this Christmas card project - unwanted scrapbooking stash turned into the cards I'll be sending out at the end of the year.

There are plenty more holiday cards to check out at the Jingle Belles blog! Feel free to make one yourself and link up.

Supplies: Provo Craft paper, JoAnn's sticker embellishment, Studio18 rhinestones, assorted Christmas themed paper.

Related: