1.22.2012

Sketching Through the Snow

It's only January and I've already made three Christmas cards. I'm aiming for forty handmade cards by mid-December and determined to complete my goal by joining in the "year-long group project" at Jingle Belles.

The second Jingle Belles challenge of 2012 is Sketching Through the Snow and based off this sketch by Kirsty Vittetoe


This is my take on the sketch:


I don't use rhinestones very much, but I do love the look of them:


Supplies: Melissa Frances vintage gift tag, K&Company decorative paper, Ranger distress ink, Studio18 rhinestones, Simple Stories sticker, ribbon (from last Christmas - my mother-in-law always uses real ribbon to wrap her gifts and I always save it).

Swing on over to Jingle Belles and have a look at all the fun cards. You have until Wednesday (1/25) to link up your card. ~Danielle

Related: