1.04.2012

My 2012 To Do List

If you look around my house, you'll find a handful of to do lists scattered about. They are in open notebooks on the kitchen counter (I spy two right now), another is tacked up to the January calendar on a dining room wall and there are two more pinned to a cork board in my craft room upstairs.



The one I'd like to talk about today is currently tucked under my left arm and lists a variety of goals I plan to accomplish during 2012. My main themes for the year are to get published, declutter and live a healthier life. 

Have a look at My 2012 To Do List:

  • Write and illustrate a children's book.
  • Write a scrapbooking ebook.
  • Submit projects to magazines and other publications.
  • Scrapbook all of 2011 by mid-February (I have a Mixbook Groupon that's going to expire).
  • Create a scrapbook layout every day in February (Layout A Day).
  • Stay up-to-date with 2012 scrapbooking.
  • Learn Photoshop and use my Bamboo Tablet.
  • Continue working on my Smash Book.
  • Take 12 photos on the 12th day of every month (Ella Publishing's Take Twelve).
  • Organize an Earth Day blog hop.
  • Organize an Eco-Christmas blog hop.
  • Make 2-4 Christmas cards every month (Jingle Belles).
  • Use up saved chipboard.
  • Use my scraps.
  • Make handmade paper.
  • Create a video tutorial.
  • Organize my craft space.

In addition to these craft-related goals, I'll also be working on:

  • Decluttering the home.
  • Updating the kitchen.
  • Getting a hot bod (hence the healthier living mentioned above and the new exercise equipment scattered around the house).
  • Writing more.

This list is not set in stone, but something that I plan to look at often and use as a motivational tool. I'll add it to my sidebar and with my goals in the public realm, I'll be more likely to accomplish most, if not all of them.

What are your goals for 2012?

Related: