1.25.2012

Hey You! Let's Scrapbook Together in February

You're cordially invited to spend the month of February scrapbooking with me and 300+ scrapbookers from around the world. Scrapbooker extraordinaire Lain Ehmann will guide us through this Layout a Day event with 29 prompts, 29 videos and plenty of fun to get our scrapbooking mojos going at top speed.


I'm beyond excited that this round of Layout a Day (LOAD) is about past memories. Last year, I started scrapbooking my childhood photos and have been needing to make time to focus on that particular scrapbook. Past Perfect came at a perfect time.

I have the scrapbook and supplies, plenty of photos and the motivation to complete 29 layouts in 29 days. Plus, I can't wait to catch up with my fellow LOADsters since my last round was in May 2011. Seriously, the best scrapbooking community I've come across on the web. If you haven't joined in, you are missing out!

Okay, let's break it down:

WHO: You, Me, Lain & 300+ other cool scrappy folk

WHAT: Past Perfect

WHEN: February 1-29, 2012

WHERE: Your inbox, craft room and Flickr.

WHY: To complete 29 scrapbook layouts and feel awesome about that accomplishment. *AND* To hang out with the best scrapbooking community on the web!

Are you ready for the challenge? Sign up here.

Hope I'll be seeing your layouts in February! ~Danielle

Related:

Don't delete your past, the future depends on it
It's a Layout A Day Blog Hop! (last year's post from my old blog with LOAD preparation tips)
Layout A Day - May 2011 Is Over - Blog Hop
My 2012 To Do List