12.13.2011

Day 7 of 12 Days of Eco-Christmas: Card with a crepe paper bow

Welcome to the seventh day of 12 Days of Eco-Christmas! Today's guest is Renee of Charms, Buttons & Bows and she's sharing a card featuring crepe paper leftover from a party...


With the holidays upon us, it sure is fun creating the eco-friendly way! I enjoyed making this Christmas card using some things that I just could not part with because I knew that I would have a good use for them, wink!


Supplies: Paper and stickers (DCWV), Bling (Studio G), Card (Wal-Mart), Adhesive (Glue Dots® mini and pop dots) and Crepe paper (from my thoughtful friend).

I just love those adorable boxes of cereal. They make great chipboard and are just perfect for adding dimension to my "JOY" sticker and my music note embellishment at the top of the card. I actually have some extra chipboard from that little box. Yes, I am saving it!
   
Speaking of saving, one of my friends was sweet to save the green crepe paper that you see on the card after her surprise party was over...you guessed it...she knows me and knew I would put it to good use. I loved making that cute little bow on the card. It reminds me of a little package.

I hope that you have lots of fun in creating all kinds of goodies for the holidays, too! Thanks so much, Danielle, for inviting me to be a part of your eco-friendly celebration! 'Wishing everyone a joyful holiday season ~Renee Joy~
  
Read more about Renee and her eco-friendly scrapbooking tips here.

Additional 12 Days of Eco-Christmas Projects: