12.07.2011

Day 4 of 12 Days of Eco-Christmas: Upcycled bubble wrap card + the sketch

It's Day 4 of 12 Days of Eco-Christmas and I made yet another fun Christmas card using an unwanted greeting card, plus a strip of bubble wrap. And guess what? There's a sketch too!


Here's the finished card:


I started with a greeting card that I wasn't planning on using (it's made out of recycled paper too):


Then I trimmed cardstock from the 25 Days of Christmas Simple Stories kit...


started adding stickers, also from the kit...


and finished the card with a strip of bubble wrap:


There are eight more Eco-Christmas projects coming your way! If you are inspired by this or any of the projects you see during the month and decide to create your own, email me (ecoscrapbook at yahoo dot com) and I'll share it here.

Additional 12 Days of Eco-Christmas Projects: