5.14.2014

Painting on 6x6 Pocket Page Scrapbook Layouts

Each Layout a Day, I tend to concentrate on a project or two and often attempt to try a new technique. I worked on my pet tribute album during February's LOAD, allowing Pinterest to inspire me as I focused on scrapbooking with eco-friendly BasicGrey cardstock.

The first day of May began another month of scrapbooking. My plan is to scrapbook photos from 2011 to 2012 and it's really hard for me not to jump back into my past as the theme for the month is Past Perfect 2. I LOVED the first one and all the pages I created from my childhood, but recent past photos are what I need to scrapbook right now.

On top of that, I'm working with several 6x6 pocket pages and created these colorful scrapbook layouts:

Happy:

Swirled on circle shapes using paint brushes.


You Make Me Smile:

Dipped the ends of wine corks into paint and stamped on the colors.


Summer:

After swirling circles on the "Happy" layout, I took each paint brush and swiped color across the bottom of a new page.


Check out more of this month's scrapbook layouts on Flickr! ~Danielle

Related: