5.07.2014

My 365 Grateful Project Fail


I had high hopes at the beginning of the year. January started off well with my 365 Grateful project as I happily tweeted away and despite my husband's broken ankle in February, I kept up with the #365grateful hashtag. 

Then March arrived and I started skipping days. By April, I simply wasn't in the mood to publicly share my thoughts. I have plenty of things to be grateful for and figured I would continue the project privately.

It's now May and I haven't worked on the project in a month. I have the mini-book started and don't feel like tossing it aside. I may use it to add highlights of the year or just wait to begin again in 2015.

Have you ever had a project fail? If so, how do you work through it? ~Danielle

Related:

The Start of My 365 Grateful Project
Pet Memorial Scrapbook: It's Finished!
EcoScrapbooking: Crafty Ideas for Eco-Conscious Scrapbookers