12.11.2013

An Eco-friendly Christmas Scrapbook Layout

"Capture the Moment" 8.5x11 Eco-Friendly Christmas Scrapbook Layout
 
As I scrapbooked my 2012 Instagram photos, I included not only good quality photos, but also the bad ones. There are times when moments fly by so quickly, like when my girls had a brief encounter with Santa, and time was limited to snap the perfect shot. 

I still wanted to capture the moment and document the magic of Christmas when I was on the dance recital stage with my girls and Santa, as well as when we watched the the Toledo Zoo's tree light up for the first time of the season.

Scrapbooking is all about the memories and sharing them with others and I think I did just that on this eco-friendly scrapbook layout. ~Danielle

Supplies: FSC-certified cardstock, October Afternoon cardstock and embellishments, Cosmo Cricket notecards and stickers, stamp, twine, two Instagram photos.

Related: