12.18.2013

10 Craft Projects for the Holiday Gift Shop

As a child, I always looked forward to my elementary school's Santa Shop so I can purchase gifts for my family (and a couple for me). When the opportunity to sell craft projects at my children's school presented itself, I knew my girls would be excited and I could put a huge dent in my craft stash.

Below are ten projects for this year's holiday gift shop.

1. Melted Record Ornaments:


2. Mini Christmas Notebooks:


3. Christmas Chalkboard Ornaments:


4. Wine Cork Candle:


5. Girl Scout Notebook + Decoupaged Comic Book Pencil:


6. Melted Record Candy Bowl:


7. Upcycled Decoupaged Bangle Bracelets:


8. Cereal Box Notebooks:


9. Decorated Tootsie Roll Banks:


10. Glittered CD Ornament:


I wish I had more time to craft since it was so enjoyable making affordable projects (all under $3) for children to give their friends and families this holiday season.

Are you getting crafty for the holidays? ~Danielle

Related:

An Eco-Friendly Christmas Scrapbook Layout
Eco-Christmas Round-Up: 12 Crafty Gift Ideas
I wrapped a gift with newspaper and made a bow