8.27.2011

What not to wear (to Mi Hacienda)

Have you ever wondered WTH is this person thinking? (Maybe you're thinking that right now about my Week in the Life project and if you are, then read this first.)

Day 6: What Not to Wear (to Mi Hacienda)

Please, do not make these fashion mistakes ;)

When my husband and I get a chance to go out to dinner, we have a few favorite spots. And when we are in the mood for margaritas, we head to Mi Hacienda in Toledo.

You can find an assortment of people in Toledo, wearing all kinds of crazy things and here are just a few of them:

Tucked-In Jersey Man Without A Dress Plan
Lesson: Don't wear a football jersey tucked into your pants unless you are a football player.


Jersey Man Without A Dress Plan

Halloween Costume in July: Cruella De-WTH?
Lesson: Don't wear a Cruella Deville Halloween costume to dinner in the middle of July.


Cruella De-WTH?

Holey Army Pants! Why Women I Should Dress My Man
Lesson: Don't EVER wear a t-shirt with a hole in the armpit to dinner with your wife (or camouflaged shorts). And that IS my husband.


My Husband

I'm not usually a judgmental person, but I love to people-watch and often wonder WTH are these people thinking.

Tomorrow is the last day of my twisted Week in the Life project and I ate a hamburger. That may not be a big deal for you, but I stopped eating beef in June 2010.

If I made you laugh today, feel free to share this post with your friends :)