8.15.2012

Hobby Lobby Class: Free Bind-it-All Demo on August 24


I'm offering my first craft class at Hobby Lobby in Toledo, Ohio on August 24, 2012...and it's free! If you're in the area, stop by to see the Bind-it-All in action and learn about the types of projects you can make with it.


WHAT: Bind-it-All Demo Class

WHEN: August 24, 2012: 6-7 p.m.

WHERE: Hobby Lobby, 5329 Monroe Street, Toledo, Ohio

COST: Free! No supplies needed. Just come and learn!

This class and all future classes will be on my new "Classes" page. Please be sure to visit often for updates. You can also subscribe to my blog or follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

And mark your calendars...My next Hobby Lobby class will be on September 14 at 5 p.m. and we'll be making three assorted-sized notebooks. Contact me (ecoscrapbooker at gmail dot com) for more information and to register. ~Danielle

Related: