6.27.2011

Are you the Cosmo Cricket winner?

The winner is...

Sarah: "Awesome website! I've loved CC for years and now have yet another reason to! Love that they're being responsible in their manufacturing! They have a great "personality" both online and in their products."

Congratulations!

The layout below features the Cosmo Cricket Upcycle theme set that Sarah has won (besides the Scenic Route arrow). You can see all the items here.

Let's Go LOAD511 Day 30
"Let's Go!" 12x12 Eco-Friendly Scrapbook Layout
That's five-year-old me, learning how to ride a bike with help from my dad. A couple years later, I rode down a hill and right into a ditch. Let's just say that ruined my enjoyment of bike riding and I haven't been on one since.

Thanks for stopping by and participating in the giveaway!

Related:

We can change how we scrapbook (so we don't look like this in the future)