12.17.2011

The Faces of Scrapbooker Saturday

We're at the end of 2011 and it's time to sum up our two month long Scrapbooker Saturday series. Will it be back in 2012? That's for you, my fellow scrapbookers, to decide. If you would like to participate (get free publicity) and share your eco-friendly scrapbooking tips, simply click right here.

Let's turn our attention to the ladies that clicked. First off, I want to give a big THANK YOU to all of you who took time out of your busy lives to share on my blog this past year. I truly appreciate it. You made the Scrapbooker Saturday series what it is today and I hope to continue it in 2012. 

Now, I'd like to share the faces of Scrapbooker Saturday with links back to their features. If you haven't done so already, please read what they have to say, visit their blogs and say hello...tell them I sent you.























THANK YOU! And to my readers, who supported these Saturday Scrapbookers and commented on their features, THANK YOU!

If you would like to see Scrapbooker Saturday back in 2012, click here to find out how you can be featured or share the link with scrapbookers you know.