9.02.2014

Picking My Brain

I'm not sure where to start. This feels like trying to get re-acquainted with an old friend. It's been 10 weeks since my last blog post and I was meandering thoughts of leaving it that way. I've enjoyed a summer without structure, fun with the family and how my days started after 9:30 a.m.


School is officially in session, my husband is back to work after his February ankle injury and we're now getting ready for some big changes in our lives. I like structure (most of the time), but don't like waking up at 5:20 in the morning (coffee, please). And as I recall, I do love to blog and I'm not currently working, so here I am.

What to blog about? Do I still want to focus on eco-friendly scrapbooking and upcycled projects? Should I include more posts about green living? How about the environment? And when should I blog? Weekly? Wednesdays? Whenever I feel like it?

Those are the questions that have been going through my mind as I've been on my blogcation and I still don't know all the answers. I would like to mix things up here and turn EcoScrapbook into a blog (book) of eco scraps - snippets of life through the eyes of eco-conscious people in our world. What do you think?

I would love your help as I make this transition. If you see any interesting stories, projects, people, or communities being "green," please share them with me. And if you are making your own eco-conscious choices, let me know, I'd love to hear about them! 

Find me here or comment below. ~Danielle

Related: