2.18.2013

Smashed Advice: All Things Are Connected

Catching up. That is what this week's blog series is all about. For five days, I will be sharing the Smash Book pages I created last summer during Lain Ehmann's Your Story Matters (YSM) class. (Yes, I'm about eight months late!)

My Smash Book is dedicated to my daughters and will be packed full of advice and other important tidbits. The pages you'll see this week feature an assortment of photos, embellishments and paper from my stash.  Many of these items have been overlooked...or waiting for the perfect scrapbook page. Sometimes, you just have to let go and tell a story.

Day 1: All things are connected

Smash Book: All Things Are Connected
 
The quote is by Chief Seattle and one that is meaningful to our future:

"All things are connected. Whatever befalls the Earth, befalls the children of the Earth."

How do you feel about the quote above? Do you think it can relate to scrapbooking? ~Danielle

Related Smash Book Posts: