6.10.2012

Christmas Cards: Fa-La-La-La-La!

There are less than 200 days until Christmas and I've been slacking in the holiday cardmaking department. For most of you, I'm ahead of the game, but for those of us playing along with Jingle Belles this year, I'm weeks behind! 

To start making up for lost time, I've created three "musically inspired designs" to go with the Jingle Belles "Fa-La-La-La-La" challenge.


I cut apart a few pages of Christmas-themed sheet music and used gift tags purchased at a garage sale for each of the cards. To help inspire me a little further, I consulted one of those tear-off project idea sheets from Jo-Ann's:


Let's take a closer look at all three of my musical Christmas cards:




Even if you haven't started making Christmas cards yet, you can still join in the challenge anytime this year. Head on over to Jingle Belles for more information! ~Danielle 

Additional Christmas Cards: