11.21.2011

Load of Scrap Feature: Scraps Off to Me!

Great Lakes Mini Meet SWAG

What an amazing weekend! Not only did I attend the Great Lakes Mini Meet, scrapbook with my mom and watch the Toledo Holiday Parade from the warmth of the Park Inn hotel, I was also featured on Load of Scrap!

You'll find out my favorite scrapbooking technique and tools, why I scrapbook, a little advice and much more!

If you haven't heard of Load of Scrap, then you're in for a treat! I discovered Eric and his fantastic scrapbooking skills via Twitter about two years ago. Visit his site and you will not be disappointed!

Until then, I'll be putting together my Mini Meet post, loaded with plenty of photos. Watch for it later this week.

Related:

Scrapbooker Saturday: I want you! (Ongoing call for scrapbookers)