3.26.2012

Join Me on April 22 for an Earth Day Blog Hop

How are you living green? I think about that question from time to time and every April, I kick my green living into high gear.

I don't claim to be the most eco-conscious girl on the block. I know there's a long way to go before I can step into that role. And as I've said before, successful change is all about baby steps.

EcoScrapbook was developed as one of those steps. I'm in the process of changing the way I scrapbook and as I do, I'm educating others, like you, about making wiser and more sustainable choices.

On April 22, also known as Earth Day, I invite you to join me and other crafty individuals as we share the choices we make to live greener lives.

*If you are interested in participating in the blog hop, please email me (ecoscrapbook at yahoo dot com) and prepare to share the things you do to be more eco-friendly and/or a green craft project/scrapbook layout on the day of the event.* Otherwise, stop by on Earth Day and join in the fun!

Until then, watch this video from Earth Day Network and pledge your act like I did.



Related:

We can change how we scrapbook (so we don't look like this in the future)
Documenting Earth Day activities in a mini-album
25 eco-friendly & free scrapbooking supplies