6.11.2014

Scraplifting Myself

Over the years, I've learned to enjoy scraplifting layouts I love and using sketches. I used to be against these two forms of scrapbooking and didn't like copying other people's pages or being confined to a sketch. Then I realized, it's okay to use these tools as starting points. Most of the time, the end result doesn't even compare to the initial inspiration.

So what happens when I scraplift myself?

The first page was created as a featured layout for Layout a Day (May 2013). It's 12x12, filled with scraps and shows two photos, an original and it's Instagram.


I did the scraplift during Layout a Day (May 2014). It's also 12x12, but cut into four sections for the 6x6 pocket page. Scraps are also used, as well as two different photos.


I like to create unique pages, all different from the rest. And these two pages, even though very similar are still different. Different subjects. Different colors. Different embellishments. Different form. And both, a couple of my favorite pages.

How do you feel about scraplifting? Have you ever scraplifted yourself? ~Danielle

Related: