8.08.2012

Video: Organizing Paper Scraps

I did it! I uploaded my first craft-related YouTube video! Why? I'm a strong believer in saving paper scraps and finally have my best storage solution ever. Watch now to learn more:


If you don't know it already, I'm a bit on the dorky side and still have a lot to learn about making videos. Also, two days after I uploaded the video, I came across a pad of 12x18 inch decorative paper, so I take back what I said about scrapbook papers over 15 inches...they do exist! 

All of that doesn't matter. What matters is I went from this...


to that...


A perfect solution for organizing paper scraps.

Will there be another video? Maybe. I'd like to show you how I organize my paper. What do you think? ~Danielle

Related:

Tutorial: Using Paper Scraps to Decorate a Wedding Book
3 Scrapbook Layouts That Use Photo Scraps
3 Scrapbook Layouts That Use Paper Scraps