4.02.2012

Christmas Card: Happy Hybrid Holidays!

You know what's a really good feeling? Holding a stack of ten handmade Christmas cards at the beginning of April. I'm fully enjoying the Jingle Belles Challenge this year and by December, there will be no worries or stressing over last-minute Christmas cards.

The current challenge is to create a hybrid card and I was lucky enough to receive a free digital image from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps. This is what I made:


I saved several copies of the image to make a collage using Picasa. I printed the collage, deleted the extra copies, then cropped each image into a square. I attempted coloring one of the images to see how it would look, but that's not my strong suit. Since I ruined the one image, I had to change the design of my card to what you see above. No biggie. Just need more practice. And I still like the finished card.

Supplies: Robyn's Fetish "A Bell for Christmas" digital stamp, white cardstock, Simple Stories cardstock, ribbon, black ink, adhesive.

Stop by Jingle Belles to see more Happy Hybrid Holiday cards. ~Danielle

Special Announcement: I'm hosting an Earth Day Blog Hop and looking for other craft/scrapbook bloggers to participate. You'll share a project and/or how you are trying to live a green life, schedule your post for April 22 and include links to the other participants. You may do a giveaway if interested, but it's not required. Email me (ecoscrapbook at yahoo dot com) or find out more information here. Hope you'll join me!

Recent Posts: