8.01.2011

Eco-friendly scrapbooking: Paper bag album

As I transition into the world of eco-friendly scrapbooking, I'm always looking for alternatives to traditional scrapbooks and this paper bag album was right up my alley:

Paper Bag Mini Album: Summer Documented by Christy Musack
During a blog hop last month, I fell in love with Christy Musack's summer-themed paper bag album and contacted her immediately since I HAD to share it with my EcoScrapbook readers. Christy is a fellow MemoryWorks Consultant and TeamWorks member who created the album using the Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer scrapbook kit.

Let's have a look inside:

Paper Bag Mini Album: Life is Good
Paper Bag Mini Album: You & Me
You can see more pages over at Christy's blog: Studio C (feel free to explore there for a bit and discover photos of her amazing craft room, along with photos of her and the scrapbooking superstars of CHA). If you're looking for scrapbooking inspiration, Christy's blog is one that you won't want to miss.

Related: