5.14.2015

Live Event: Scrapbooking Your Pets

If you're a pet owner, drop what you're doing and listen up. Do you scrapbook your pets? Would you like to take better photos of them? How about learn to scrapbook faster?

Did you say yes to at least one of the above?

Then you'll want to join me on Wednesday, May 20 at 1 p.m. EST for “Purrfect Pets: Scrapbooking Our Four-Legged Family Members."


When Lain Ehmann contacted me last fall and asked me to be a featured guest for one of her monthly scrapinars, I said sign me up! My topic, scrapbooking your pets. And I have plenty of experience with that!




Cat scrapbook pages:



A couple recent digital scrapbook layouts using PicsArt:



And so many more pet scrapbook pages!

I've taken hundreds of photos of my pets over the years and share the best ones on Instagram.


You'll learn my pet photography tips, watch how I scrapbook my four-legged friends in a fast, eco-friendly way, and more! Here are a few sneak peeks:




Click here to sign up for this FREE scrapinar and if you can't make it on May 20, there will be a replay available right after. Hope to see you there! ~Danielle

Related:

Pet Memorial Scrapbook: The First & Last Pages
A Very Recycled Scrapbook Page
A Build-A-Bear Doppelganger Says Boo!