9.25.2013

A Favorite Scrapbook Layout: Us

As I mentioned last week, my husband and I recently celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. We've been through a lot over the years and today's scrapbook layout, one of my favorites, documents our early relationship.

"Us" 12x12 Minimalist Scrapbook Layout

A couple of old photos, one sheet of gorgeous paper, a few embellishments and plenty of journaling show us that a bunch of supplies aren't needed to create a stunning scrapbook layout. I'll talk more about minimalist scrapbooking in next week's post. See you then! ~Danielle

Supplies: Me & My Big Ideas decorative paper, Bo Bunny letter stickers, black acrylic paint, bird and flower embellishments from Lisa of Recklinghausen Musings.


P.S. Are you ScrapHappy? I'm prepping for another Layout a Day in October, but this one is for ScrapHappy members only. If you're not already a member, check out True Scrap next month, another scraptastic event created by the one and only Lain Ehmann. Get your sneak peek of True Scrap 5 tomorrow (September 26) - Click here to view more details. It's free!